Thursday, December 08, 2005

Because my doggie wasn't pet enough

I love playing with Gillian's bunny. Feeding him carrots and making him jump is lots of fun. So I adopted a pet of my own. He's just below my list of blogs and links. Okay, he's just an animated Piglet. He's adorable and he rolls around in the mud and you can squirt him with a water bottle to clean him off. And feed him apples and make him squeal.

And only slightly less disturbing than my "relationship" with my cute and tiny plush toy. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of him being silly or playing with Ryan. My favorite is the one where he's watching him play some silly computer game like the
StrongBad game. I think it's called StinkoMan. My stummy hurts! Anyway, you can see the pig's little mitt leaning on Ryan's leg. Oh my lord, we need to have a real baby!

Is there a medication or therapy for this? If so, please refer us!

1 comment:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

I have been feeding your piggy all evening. He's very fun.