Friday, December 30, 2005

Honey, where is the folding board?

File that under things I never thought I would say.

Since Ryan took over my painting project I've spent the last two days doing laundry. Washing and drying and folding and rearranging the closet. And yes, I've been using the folding board. In my defense, it's Monk's, I mean, Ryan's. :) I don't mean to say that's all I've been doing, just the housework to somehow justify watching him paint.

The kitchen and den look gorgeous! I'll have to post some before and after photos so all can see the hideous wallpaper that we have banished and replaced with gorgeous periwinkle paint. It's given the whole room/rooms a different feel. Ah, no more flat baby poo brown!

3 comments:

Rooney said...

What is a folding board?

Kelli in the Mirror said...

Are you talking about those little cardboard things they teach you to use when you work retail, to fold every shirt exactly the same? If so, WHY do you own one?

Ryan said...

http://www.eaglecreek.com/40155.html