Sunday, January 01, 2006

I always feel like somebody's watching me...

Now that we're smug marrieds I've graduated from The Knot to The Nest, the spot for newlyweds.

So, I see a post about some recent poll on one of the message boards that someone took about New Year's resolutions. Looks like The Nest people thought it was cool and
posted some of the responses on MSN. But the creepy thing is that they posted first names and locations. Now, I realize that everything you post there is public, but yipes-- MSN! And what poor schmuck had to research and find the names of the couples since you post with a username and don't usually post your real name.

I suspect some people are going to get really ticked off until they read the user agreement. I mean, it's a freaking free service. What do you expect? Like how you weren't able to trash wedding vendors on The Knot. Hello, their advertisers!

2 comments:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

That is a little creepy. Everybody reads MSN. I wonder if that one girl's mother-in-law knows how badly they want to get out of her house.

Kate said...

I know, right? And maybe her mother-in-law might not have seen it, but her nosy neighbor friend did!

My resolution is to have lots more hot monkey love!