Tuesday, March 28, 2006

21st Century Baby

My lovely niece is four days old and she already has a blog. Of course, she has her minions to post for her. I invited the sibs to be contributors so we can all share pictures. Hopefully this will be an easy way to post pictures and share them. I know that when Gilly was born I checked Kelli's blog constantly. Not a lot has changed since then. :) I've read the dreams story a couple times today. Kelli's such a great writer and it's such a funny story...

76 trombones in the big parade! 110 cornets right behind...

2 comments:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

How fun is that! And I love the template! Did you make that one? It's much nicer than the boring ones blogspot offers. I really need to watch the rest of my tutorial so I can make a cooler one for my site.

And thanks for the compliments. :)

Kate said...

Ah, wasn't nothing. You're the best and I am missing you.

I got it from some free templates website. I was kind of pain in the ass to get to work right, but it was so perfect for them with all the 1950s starbursts.