Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

This is the best thing in the entire world! Check out KEP's blog today! Isn't that the best?!? And such style she has in making her news known!


Click on the picture and play the game! I started to play it and a certain plush toy pig came flying over the rail from downstairs and landed on the desk! Seriously, it's rude but almost as much fun as the Easter Egg Game.

I'm a little loopy. I'm so, so, so happy! Every time at Mass when we do the prayers the last one is for the intention closest to our hearts and well... now it's a specific someone rather than a hopeful future someone! Who I get to meet! Yay!

4 comments:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

I just realized why I thought today was Thursday all day... I called that post Wednesday Flicks but really it was Tuesday, huh? Oh well. Pregnancy brain? :)

I played that game until I won because Ren developed an acquired taste for Stimpy's gas. Nasty.

dmd said...

I didn't even notice that you wrote Wedneday flicks on Tuesday and I know I'm not knocked up :-)

Moses said...

Heard today was your B-day.


Happy Birthday to ya!

Carrie said...

Isn't it great to see prayer in action!?! i'm so happy for kep too!!