Saturday, June 24, 2006

I would like to think this one's right!

You Are Likely a Second Born

At your darkest moments, you feel inadequate.
At work and school. you do best when you're evaluating.
When you love someone, you offer them constructive criticism.

In friendship, you tend to give a lot of feedback - positive and negative.
Your ideal careers are: accounting, banking, art, carpentry, decorating, teaching, and writing novels.
You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.

3 comments:

dmd said...

It kept telling me that I am an only child. I don't have the heart to tell my brother.

Kelli in the Mirror said...

And see, you actually are a second born. Worked for you too. It kept telling my sister she was a third child, so I don't know what happened to the other one of us.... :)

Grant-Will-Rant said...

Fourth child for me. I better start tracking down my lost siblings.