Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An Apple a day...


Thanks for all of the kind thoughts & prayers. It helps to know that I have so many people who love me. Today was another hard day. I don't think the incessant rain helped much. I decided to go see The Devil Wears Prada. I enjoyed it, although I was still feeling pretty melancholy. Normally I would have left in a much better mood. Ah well. I did stop by Central Market on the way home and got yummy things for dinner.

My laptop finally came in the mail today! I waited until Ryan got home to open up the box. I didn't think Tilly would be quite as excited about it. I love, love, love it! I did the few setup things it needed and installed the Microsoft programs. Now I am playing. If I think about it, I still feel crummy, so I'm not thinking about it. :) Dr. appointment tomorrow AM.

In the meantime, this is me:

8 comments:

dmd said...

I am so jealous. It will be many moons before I can afford a new laptop. Good luck with it!
I still want to see that movie. Today wold have been perfect, but it flooded all around here and so I sat inside for the 2nd day in a row. Tomorrow will be different though, right?

dmd said...

That 3rd pic is some funny stuff!

Kate said...

Isn't it great? It's what my Claymation character would look like.

Oliver Dale said...

Damn that pic is hott.

Yup, hott. You earned the second "t".

Manic Mom said...

I wannnnnna laptoppppppppppp!

Kelli in the Mirror said...

Well, you 2 T Hottie you!

I'm jealous of the flooding. We're on water restriction here. And I'd like to be able to tell the kids that we can't go out because it's raining instead of that it's too hot and I feel lazy. Or maybe too hott....

Manic Mom said...

This'll cure your depression--you won candy at Manic's! Stop on over for the post info.

Grant-Will-Rant said...

Congrats on the new laptop! Oh, and which pic is the claymation character??

Just kidding! Funny stuff!