Saturday, July 01, 2006

The books I have NOT read

I have only read 20 of my total goal of 52 for the year. I suspect I will knock out a good portion of the remaining 32 in the next few weeks. Also, I don't count young adult books I read for school or at school out of boredom. At the new school, the kids need to have a novel with them at all times. What that means is they leave them everywhere, a state that I find very comforting. Books are always lying around anywhere I spend any amount of time.

Anyway, I have some fun things to share about the books I did not finish that I have to share with you. If I have insomnia again tonight I will finish this post. I woke up at 4AM this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. Could be the cocktail of allergy and sinus medicine plus wine plus sleeping in on Friday. Ugh.

2 comments:

Grant-Will-Rant said...

Don't feel bad, I'm still on book #11. Oh, and happy belated b-day!

Kelli in the Mirror said...

Eh. Count 'em. I re-read A Wrinkle in Time the other day in about thirty minutes and put it on my list. I think I'm actually past 52 now if I count that kind of stuff. :)