Monday, July 10, 2006

Bored

I know that I should be taken out and shot for saying this, but it's true. I actually have tons of things that I could or should be doing, but I don't have much energy. I'm pretty much over the bronchitis crap that was in my lungs and I've gone a whole day or two without the Headache from Hell. I need to go downstairs and arrange our office/guest room now that we got rid of most of the extra furniture in that room and you can actually see the floor.

Mostly I'm trying to stay calm until payday. I'm going to buy a Mac! I can't wait! It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine!


5 comments:

dmd said...

Oooo...I am very jealous! I am trying to wait until Windows Vista comes out to buy a new laptop, but I just don't know if I can wait. Macs are sooo nice and so tempting now that they run windows too!

Kelli in the Mirror said...

Yummy. Mac. You will love it.

And if you feel better, come to see me and buy one here! Clay will help you get it all set up. :)

Moses said...

Related to "payday", I saw the new teacher pay schedule were out. I got the 8.6% as advertised. Do you know if we are still going to get an extra $2000 or $2500 from the state on top of that?

Clay said...

You will love all the goodness the Mac has to offer. By all means bring it when you come and I will show you how to migrate from the darkside known as Windows. Or, like Kelli said you can buy it up here as well. I will be happy to go with you. Any excuse to go into an Apple Store.

MamaChristy said...

Welcome to the Mac club, baby! Send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to be a contributor to the Ravenous Readers. :)