I didn't get KEP's message reminding me that this was my week until 6:30 this morning as I was sitting at my desk at school. Urgh. I swear my cell phone eats messages! Of course, if I ever wrote anything down in a calendar or something... Anyway, I asked if she was okay with me doing it later. So it's the Friday Night Flicks! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did...
1. I must have appealed to her maternal instincts.
2. I warned you: We do NOT tolerate failure, Number Three. You know the penalty.
3. It's all right. It's quite all right, really. She's having a rest. We'll be going on soon. There's no hurry, you see. We have all the time in the world.
4. Miranda: I'll show you your room.
James: A palace of ice; you must feel right at home.
5. That's quite a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve.
6. We have nothing to declare.
7. When one is in Egypt, one should delve deeply into its treasures.
8. Why don't you try the identigraph?
9. You seem to have this nasty habit of surviving.
10. You'll pay for this! You'll all pay for this, you rats!
Let the games begin!! (The game is open until this time tomorrow night for all you people with lives who aren't sitting by the computer on a Friday night!)