Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Meme Madness

KEP got me started on this...

1. Are you craving anything, and if so, what?

Is it bad to say alcohol? And chocolate. And maybe some cheese. Pre-"minstrel" much?

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?

Gloriously cool! I think it's in the 70s' right now. Today it was cool and breezy and I had the door of my trailer open. I didn't care that they were mowing and my allergies were going nuts, but I didn't care.

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?

Julie and DMD. Or The Nest.

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else, and if so, where?

I definitely wish I was on vacation somewhere cool. If I wasn't so happy with my life here, I would love to live somewhere that has seasons.

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, whom?

Nah. From time to time I fantasize about being a SAHW. That is until reality strikes me and I remember that I would get so bored by myself at home all day. I had only a month of complete freedom this summer and I started whining about being lonely and bored. I also occasionally wish I had loads of money for shopping and dresses. But not enough to find a better-paying job or to have married 'for money'. And don't even get me started on being a better, kinder, more patient or talented person...

No comments: