Monday, October 16, 2006

I wonder what it looks like today...

...and I say wonder because I'm not there. I woke up at 5:15 this morning and Ryan immediately decided not to go running. He'll go if it's raining, even if it's raining hard, but when there's lightning, he stays home. I turned on the news and it was ridiculous, even for the swamp here. Rain everywhere and terrific flooding. I decided to stay in bed for a while to wait for them to call off school. Suprisingly, they didn't. I called in. I didn't feel like flooding my car.
Plus, I still have some crud that could be allergies or it could be a cold. Whichever, I am a big coughing ball of plegm, whistling and wheezing. Delicious.
P.S. That's not a sidewalk next to the recycling bin. It's the 1.5 foot deep culvert that was full a few times during the course of the day.

No comments: