Monday, October 09, 2006

Take this job and shove it...

...I ain't working with teenagers no more...

Okay, at least not for 10 hours. Ugh. I got so pissed at them today. Lazy, lazy, lazy and cannot shut up. Take forever to get started and then whine that you're going on without them. Would rather chat than spend 20 minutes working on problems before playing A GAME. Seriously, they didn't want to play the game. I gave them an alternate assignment and two of them threw the paper onto the floor.

I told them I'm not certified to teach elementary school. Is Fuddrucker's hiring? I want to stick my entire head in a gallon of Ben & Jerry's while swigging something alcoholic. And then maybe punch someone. Seriously, when I first got home I was so angry. Argh. I'm taking this job way too seriously.

2 comments:

dmd said...

Deep breaths...and B&J sounds SO good right now. Damn you for that.

Grant-Will-Rant said...

First B & J, then J & B Scotch Whiskey.