Monday, October 16, 2006

What's wrong with this picture?

I was trying to decide if I wanted A Drink or to take some more Tylenol Allergy Sinus Severe Cold Cough and Flu Nighttime X-treem. I was weighing the pros and cons as I walked up and down three flights of stairs doing laundry, a sure sign of severe, perhaps, life-threatening illness. If that hadn't been enough, I was so out of breath, my chest was hurting. As in, tightness and burning, along with the ever-present simultaneous drainage, plegm and dry cough.

So, I took the pills and washed them down with an orange juice spritzer. It's going to be a party in my stomach, especially after the 2 16-oz glasses of milk I had just before this. After this point, I am not responsible for my actions or words. It's the pills talking. Unless I'm brilliant, in which case, it's totally me and my genius brain.

No comments: