Wednesday, November 22, 2006

..follow us..

Day Three, Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, Okemos:

Left aunt and uncle's house to go see Grandmother, great aunt and cousin. Lots of traveling and confusion. Met up with our parents. Personally, I could have done without being there since it's been six years since I left and although I am so much happier, I don't need to be reminded of how miserable I used to be. One thing that did tickle me was seeing my old apartment (from outside) and it really was just as small as I remembered, if not more.

We made it to my aunt and uncle's in the Lansing area and we had dinner. Lots and lots of fun with cousins as well. They had generously offered to put us up, but what with the cramped living space, one shower to accomodate nine adults, we decided to get a room. A lovely room with a king size bed and wireless internet. What more could one ask for?

No comments: