Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Am A Menace

I've been having a hard time lately. I feel like Ross with his rage problem. There are many days that I think, "this is not helping my rage." And by "this" I mean things like breathing. Mine and others'.

Saturday I came home from being gone nearly all day and couldn't find the dog. Noticed the front door wasn't closed all the way and it turns out that she was outside. I have no memory of letting her out, but it must have been before I left in the morning. I could've tried to pin it on Ryan, but that just wasn't something he'd do. And then today he emails me:

Subject: your dog
I had a long lunch today so I went home. Apparently your dog had let herself outside.

Oh yes. I did it again. She was fussing to go out when I got up this morning so I threw her outside and left her there. I am the worst mother in the world. And, this means that I left the front door unlocked. Nice. At least I vaguely remember letting her out this time. But seriously, my head has been really cloudy lately. Time to go back to the shrink? Before I leave the baby in the shopping cart at the store or punch someone? Or both?

2 comments:

Zolafan said...

ouch, babe.

OTOH, it WAS probably Ryan who left the garage door up when you guys went to the airport a couple wks ago...

Kelli in the Mirror said...

This too will pass.....

On a side note, I can't tell you how much time I just wasted on wikipedia looking at friends. :)