Monday, December 18, 2006

Soundtrack of My Life Meme, Part Deux

So, the last one was just with my iPod workout mix. Let's try it with my current full library...

Opening Credits: Happiness Is An Option-Pet Shop Boys

Waking up: Mr. Vain-Culture Beat

Falling in love: Songs of Life-Neil Diamond from The Jazz Singer

Fight song: It Makes Me Ill-N*Sync

Break up song: Good Enough-Sarah McLachlan

Making Up: Feelin' Me-Kim Sozzi. Uh huh. The hot kind of making up if you get my drift.

Life's Okay: Yesterday When I Was Mad- Pet Shop Boys from Disco 2--fabulous dance version

Driving: Voices of Spring, Strauss

Flashbacks: There Is No Greater Love-Katharine Whalen

Happy Dance: Underwater World-ATB

Regret: Right Field-Peter Paul & Mary

Final Battle: Lonely-ATC

Death Scene: My Drag-Squirrel Nut Zippers

Final Credits: Issues-Vernessa Mitchell. I am not making that up.

Okay, that was so much fun!

3 comments:

dmd said...

I love the new profile pic! Ryan in the background is cracking me up!

Ann Marie said...

very cute new pic!

Ann Marie said...

I had so much fun putting together programs with you today! Let's do it again soon! And by soon I mean a very long time from now :)