Thursday, December 07, 2006

This deserves its own post

I was going to write about this last night, but I was tired. Very tired. So tired that I got to work this morning and spent about 20 minutes curled up on the evil carpeting sleeping. I had thought ahead and brought a late-70s 100% acrylic afghan to keep my dirty self off the carpet, although I have gone without before. I wish I was making that up. Anyway...

Yesterday it was our turn to bring food to our friends. I made a lasagna and salads and brownies frosted with mini-M&Ms. I brought it all over and hung out with my friend for a while. And got to hold the baby again. She's a doll. And my friend seems to have turned a corner. Her skin has some pink in it again and she looks a little more rested--as much as any new mom can, right? :) How wonderful is that?

1 comment:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

Yay!! Healthy mamas and babies definitely deserve their own post. :)