Monday, January 22, 2007

Who needs diamonds?

My man buys me petit fours. Okay, just one. To share. What more could a girl ask for in this life?

I'd been craving them, since, oh, I don't know, 1997. Nearly every time I go to Central Market, I drive past the fancy dessert case. Drool and press my greasy fingers against the glass. I was there yesterday and I was so tempted to buy a little one. But there was a line and I've been doing so well with my Healthier Living and I was saving the empty calories for a margarita later when I went out. Oh, and there's something wrong about paying $1.99 for something that is literally one cubic inch.

My man, he bought the one that's 2x2", making it a whole 8 cubic inches, which split in half made for four times as much each. All for only one extra dollar. Okay, so now I know that I love it. Dangerous. Chocolately deliciousness...

5 comments:

dmd said...

Ryan understands that size matters. He's a keeper!

AMR said...

hahahahaha ooooh that was so worth waiting for!!!

Zolafan said...

well, it's no Dunkin Donuts donut holes, but I guess it'll do...

zydeco fish said...

looks delicious

Loni said...

What a sweetie you have! I am glad that you enjoyed the petit four, and the experience!