Monday, February 19, 2007

Where are my M&Ms?!?

We just had a frantic search for our open bag of dark M&Ms. Valentine's dark M&Ms. We prefer those to the regular dark ones. Don't judge us. We're shallow. And sad and boring.

Anyway, we're frantically searching the kitchen because we know we have an open bag. We both ate some out of it yesterday. And it was almost full. Now, we have three full ones we're hoarding, but we didn't want those. We wanted the open one. Who took it? The dog? She was fenced into the kitchen today... Was it the furnace repairman? The pig?

After ransacking the kitchen, which is ridiculously clean and therefore obviously not hiding a pink bag of M&Ms, Ryan opened the lower cabinet where we keep our teeny colorful bowls that we eat the candies out of (portion control, baby). Yup, the bag of M&Ms was there. In the cabinet. Methinks we need some more sleep. Maybe it was the lack of heat last night. We weren't thinking properly.

Now that we have heat again and our M&Ms have been restored, all is well here.

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

ooo my mom and I got a bag of (regular) dark chocolate m&m's for valentine's day from my dad... we had to give it away because we have no self control. It would have been gone in 12 hours.

Zolafan said...

what a gripping suspense story, frankly I was suspecting Tillie...

Ann Marie, the next time you need to get rid of M&M's, please remember your good friend Donald, aka Zolafan...

Oliver said...

It's good that you are able to enjoy simple pleasures, but if you think for a second I'm not judging you've really lost it.

But in a good way.

Manic Mom said...

I want me some dark chocolate M&Ms. I also want to see that Ruby Red wedding dress!