Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fun "toy"

I forgot to add this to my post. My friend Anne Marie said I needed to get a Wee Block for my friend to use with her little boy. I thought it was disgustingly cute even if it didn't end up being practical. After all, it's my job as auntie without kids to bring silly things like this.

Anyway, it's called a Wee Block and it's good times. I got the Whizzz Kid one. In addition to covering his bidness, it's all spongy and absorbent.

Considering he had just showed his prowess at peeing and pooping all over his mom, I think this wasn't too soon. I can crow since it was technically my present, but not my idea. Thanks, Anne Marie!

2 comments:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

And I tell you, it's totally a Murphy's Law kind of thing. If I have it with me, I don't need it. The two times I've left it in the other room are the times I've been sprayed. :) It's a wonderful thing to have just for peace of mind.

Michelle said...

LOL!
I commented to Kelli that I've seen a pee-pee tee-pee somewhere and was tempted to get me one of those, but then you just learn to move fast!