Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Two Days

Two. Days.



TWO DAYS.

10 classes, 2 meetings. Two more days of getting up at 5:30 (or playing the "one more snooze" game until 5:45).

Today my reading classes were reading about the space race and I got to show them pictures and talk with them about the Cold War and the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall and how it felt like to grow up in the shadow of all that. A few of them started nodding off, but a few actually got into it and asked me questions. And then I got up and took some Centrum Silver.

All kind of germs are flying around school. One of my friends was vomiting all last night and today. And yes, Typhoid Mary came to school. I felt badly for her for being sick, but it was like, get thee behind me, Satan with your pestilence. I need to go see a brand-new baby next week some time and I can't be sick!

2 comments:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

Stay healthy!!! We definitely want to see you next week. :) Sir Luke needs kisses from his auntie.

Kelli in the Mirror said...

And now it's Friday!!! You're officially on vacation!!!