Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh, and...

...in my post that the lightning ate yesterday morning... I'm still depressed. Taking my meds and all, but I still have this overwhelming urge to sleep all the time. Granted, I actually probably do need a little sleep, but this is sleep-to-avoid-life sleepiness. Argh. I suppose the end of the school year blahs don't help. I've been working out like a madwoman and although I can't tell a difference in the depression, it sure helps with my rage. Oh, and I was told that my husband had to pause for a moment the other day at the club to admire my bum.

In a related story, I randomly ran into one of my sisters the other day and it just brightened my day. I'm still smiling when I think about it. I do feel very blessed to have so many people who love me. And who get in my face when I'm blue to make sure that I'm okay. It really does help even if it's not obvious on the outside.

Although it's cheesy to do it this way, thanks to everyone who has cared for/about me over the years. All of this really hit home for me the other day when read this post. (Warning: I had to put a lot of money in the trauma jar for sharing that one) It inspired me to continue to take this seriously. For myself, and for Ryan. Obviously, it's not good to dwell on all the bad things that could happen, but occassionally, it's good to be reminded of just what you're fighting.

And on that note, it's time for my afternoon dose of brain candy. Wellbutrin XL, although since it's a generic we call it Wal-butrin. Haha, we're such funsters at my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's a drug, that gives worms, to ex-girlfriends".

Kate said...

I need to watch that movie again. Oh, and take some Gleemonex.