Wednesday, April 11, 2007

True Story

We were in the school office earlier today and the interim principal, who is a stitch walked in. She was carrying what appeared to be (or have been) a red broom handle. It was about 1.5-2 feet long and broken off with a 6-8 inch long point on it. Without preamble, she starts talking at us...

Miss, why can't I have this?
I'm not doing anything with it.
(Starts swinging it up and down by her side)
Why you don't want me to have anything?
(continues swinging)
You're just trying to get me into trouble.
You're going to give it back, right?
Et cetera...

This went on for quite some time and I truly wish I remember all the things she said. I was laughing so hard I was crying and had a stitch in my side and was having trouble breathing. I think we've all crossed the line from having a good sense of humor, to just being completely demented. But, boy oh, boy, were having a good time.

And, no, I'm not giving back your shiv.

4 comments:

ksl said...

That is greatness!

Kelli in the Mirror said...

Oh, that is SO TRUE. Brings back all kinds of memories.
Just six weeks left! You can do it!

Manic Mom said...

You'll POKE YOUR EYE OUT KID!!!

Lawfrog said...

LOL! There's nothing wrong with being demented. I've been that way for quite sometime now and it's actually helped me a lot to deal with all the idiots I run across.