Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Whatcha know about me?

During class/lunch/after school we hear all the kids' music over and over. Some/most of it is dreadful, but a lot of it gets into your head and somehow sneaks its way onto your iPod. Every year there's one song that the kids get into my head. My first year it was Akon, Lonely. The second year was Crazy, Gnarls Barkley. This year...

We were in class a few weeks ago and I heard literally three notes of this song and I said, hey, that's the Lip Gloss song, right? For about three seconds I was cool. And then I yelled for them to go back to the approved website and I was back to being the ogre. :)


2 comments:

dmd said...

That just might be the most annoying song I've ever heard....beating out Peanut Butter Jelly Time and Laffy Taffy from last year :::cringe:::.
Sadly, I listen to some of the same radio stations as our students so I know a lot of their music. You really don't want to go anywhere near my iPod.

Lainey-Paney said...

Yeah...my lip gloss is poppin' too.
Whatchoo know 'bout me?

:)