Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tell Her About Him

Shoeaddict is having a contest. I thought I would answer her here because I am difficult. But maybe that will drive some more traffic her way. Not that I have 85 billion readers... Deadline is Friday.

1) How long have you been married? 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks
How long have you been together? 6 years, 2 months, 3 weeks

2) How did you meet? Church choir practice. The first time I went I had a nametag waiting for me. Normally, I think they're a pain, but that day I slapped it on because I was pleased that they were so excited to have me that they made me a nametag ahead of time. Afterward, he came up to me and said, "Nice nametag." (With great sarcasm)

3) What do you admire the most about your partner? His work ethic

4) What do you fight about the most? What to watch on TV?

5) How has your relationship grown/changed in the years(months)/time you've been together? We have become closer, having gone through the many things we have. We are more comfortable with each other. We know more about each other and what the other person will want or need. I worry that I'm more impatient with him lately.

No comments: