Saturday, July 28, 2007

K, My Name is Katie

I got this from the lovely Kristen, the ShoeAddict.

Name something for each option which begins with the first letter in your name. (This is harder for me since she has the same letter and used up lots of good words...)


Your Name:
Kate

1. Famous Singer/Band:
Kate Bush
2. 4 letter word:
keep
3. Street: Kirby
4. Color:
Kittery Point (the name of the darker shade of green in our living room)
5. Gifts/Presents:
kate spade handbag (haha-- dream on, right?)
6. Vehicle:
Karmann Ghia
7. Shop:
Kohl's
8. Boy Name:
Ken
9. Girl Name:
Kaitlyn
10. Movie Title:
Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang (just saw it this week)
11. Drink:
Kamikaze
12. Occupation:
Kindergarten teacher
13. Celebrity:
Katie Holmes
14. Magazine:
Kids Discover (my reading students loved these!)
15. U.S. City:
Katy, TX
16. Pro Sports Teams:
Kansas City Royals
18. Reason for Being Late for Work:
kept getting stuck in traffic
19. Something You Throw Away:
ketchup packet
20. Things You Shout: Keep off the grass!
21. Cartoon Character: Kitty!
Speaking of Scattergories, I'm remembering when we played it when we were on vacation in Wales and all I kept thinking of was swear words. And we were playing with my mom. And she just kept laughing about it. Luckily. :)

5 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I love the letter K!! It's soooo purdy... And you did really well. I never had any doubts. I always rock at scattergories.

jUnEbUg said...

I like the new banner.

jUnEbUg said...

Yeah, MY mama would pass out if she had an inkling I was even thinking a swear word. Then she would hop right up and slap me. I do my best to protect her.

Also, I may play your letter game. I am really good at games and such.

Kelli in the Mirror said...

If I do this game I'm going to use one of the kids' letters. K is now officially too hard since you both have done it.

I love the new banner! Look at you being all geeky.

Zolafan said...

don't tell me, googling isn't allowed?

I might as well copy this, it would be nice to finally have a 2007 entry on my blog. (actually, i may catch up on talking about the writing gig, including links)

oh, and I'm going to arbitrarily renumber to make up for no #17...