Friday, July 06, 2007

What's Wrong with this Picture?

This is a picture I took in our tiny downstairs bathroom yesterday afternoon. See if you can point out something odd...

If the brown spot on the wall where I am patching threw you off, that's not the answer. Also, the lack of toilet tank isn't the answer. Here's a hint: it has to do with the ladder. Close-up to help:
Here's the saddest thing: this is a teeny-tiny bathroom. Even with the fan on, this is not the type of place you want to hang out in between coats of paint. I seriously have no memory of bringing the book in there. I already knew that I had a sickness, but it's always funny to see evidence of how very, very sad I am.

2 comments:

Kelli in the Mirror said...

It's funny, I knew right away that's what you were pointing out, but I see nothing wrong with it. It's amazing how many books I leave all over the house.

jUnEbUg said...

If taking a book with you every moment of the day makes you a sad, sick person...well, then I am the very same thing. Sad and sick.

Of course, I read several books at once. One in the car, one in the bathroom, one in the living room, and so on and so on.

I think I like you!!