Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do I actually fall into the culvert?

Yes. Yes, I do.

I don't know if it's obvious from the picture in the previous post, but it's actually pretty deep. And when it rains, it gets muddy and slippery. I've only actually full-on fallen in twice, maybe. But that's enough. I've also slipped and nearly fallen in quite a few times. Not to mention muddy feet and hands when the handle is buried in the mud.

The guy who runs the mechanical arm seems to try to throw all the cans around. Ryan's seen it. The kicker is he can and sometimes does it right.

8 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Oh NO!! I'm laughing WITH you, love:) Our garbage can ends up in the deep ditch all the time and when Luke's not home and the neighbor or my dad don't come and take pity on me, my graceful (less) self has to go and drag it in. Never pretty.

Do the meme. I didn't tag you because I knew you'd read it and do it.

KatieBug (ksl) said...

HA HA HA!! That is funny!! As long as you don't hurt yourself of course! :)

Kate said...

Oh no, so far I haven't hurt anything other than my pride. :)

jUnEbUg said...

Well, I was just curious.

Also, hahahahahah!

Kate said...

No worries. I kind of feel sad when something like that happens and there's no one there to laugh at/with me. Laughing out loud at yourself all alone in the front yard makes you look crazy.

Kelli in the Mirror said...

If Kate falls in the culvert and nobody hears her, does she make any noise?

shoeaddict said...

Kelli- I laughed out loud. I lol-ed.

shoeaddict said...

Hey! Where is the middle name meme