Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fun With My Name

Kristen the Shoe Addict wants everyone to play!

1.YOUR REAL NAME: Kate

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.) Katizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) Red Meerkat

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and Current Street) Marie Stanford (going with a previous street name, stalkers!!)

5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink). Green Mojito (Oh yeah! I'm sweet & minty & then I'll knock you on yer ass!)

6. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets) Black Tilly


Kristen was asking what to do when you have more than one middle name. I'll admit that I used whichever one sounded good. Technically, I dropped Marie when I changed my name. My current middle name is the name I use at school and a boy's name so it would have been weird.


Kristen says, "OK, I want EVERYBODY to do this. I love it. Tell me in the comments that you did it. It's fun"

No comments: