Monday, October 15, 2007

A Dress A Day

O, how I love thee.

Her latest offering:



I showed it to Ryan and he said, "yes." As in, the conversation that we had in our heads:
Me: Which one would I look good in?
Ryan: All three

We're just into economy of conversation around here. This is how the conversation went:
Me (turn computer around and show him picture)
Ryan: yes

At least we're sitting on the same couch. Too bad I'm still too flabby to fit into it or I would be buying that pattern and teaching myself to sew something more than just a straight line. Oh, and no, I don't think it's appropriate to offer to be the model for my (male) student who is sewing a dress. Because if it was, I would be all over that. I would give him enough work to keep him busy until graduation. But I digress.

I love those dresses. I want them all.

I don't quite have the figure (ha), but I love watching Mad Men because I love looking at June's dresses. Drool...


And no, I didn't love this dress just because it was red.

3 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I love A Dress A Day! I love those dresses- the pink is my fav.

Kelli in the Mirror said...

I want to buy a sewing machine! Cletus thinks I will not use it. If you come over and we sew together, maybe that will make it worth it.

Lawfrog said...

Those are some amazing dresses. I would have to lose about half my body weight to fit into them, but hey...I can dream:)