Sunday, October 07, 2007

Or, how about choice F

On Wednesday I went to have my hair colored and cut (finally!) and passed by The Way We Wore. Somehow I'd never been in there. It's in an old house and is stuffed to the gills with vintage clothes and accessories. I got steered towards the 50's-60's section, but before I could dive into the dresses, I noticed some coats. I flipped past an actual fox stole, complete with the dessicated foxy head (ick).

And then I found this...


It doesn't look like much on a hanger in terms of shape, though. It's in beautiful condition and it looks like it's never been worn. The lining inside is pristine and the original tag is still inside.


And it even came with a matching scarf, although I doubt I can wear all that wool so close to my face. Speaking of face, please overlook my goofy expression.


P.S. And it was $55, which is the perfect price for a coat when you live this far south.

4 comments:

KatieBug said...

Very cute! I Like. :)

Julie said...

oh, that's gorgeous! And i always prefer vintage when available over new.

Kelli in the Mirror said...

And where are the dresses? :) That coat is so you. But I can't believe you didn't even make it into the dress area!

shoeaddict said...

You look so beautiful in it! Love it.