Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Put down the map...

...or, I am actually starting to post pictures of our trip.

This is from the last morning of the last (partial) day of our trip. We had taken the Metro down to the river and then back again. I had promised that Sacre Coeur was worth the trip. Once we got there, and especially once we got to the top of the hill, Ryan wholeheartedly agreed.

This picture is labeled:

"Hon, put down the map. I think we're there."


I was all, let me make sure which way we need to go and he was vainly trying to motion to me that perhaps, the way was obvious. And in person, it looked a whole lot closer.

3 comments:

Milf Gone Wild said...

Ha ha! At least it's actually in the frame although it took me a while to find it.

Grant-Will-Rant said...

When did you go to Paris? I was went November 10-20th in 2007.

Kate said...

Grant! How are you? Small world! Turns out, we were in Paris the beginning of the week you got there. We got there on Sunday, Nov. 4 and left Tuesday, Nov. 6. 48 hours isn't exactly enough time, but it was something we tacked onto a trip to Eastern Europe and... Okay, enough excuses. It was amazing. It was Ryan's first trip.