Monday, December 24, 2007

Regift? GC from Kohl's

Here's the thing ladies:

I do not love Kohl's.



deafening, stunned, shocked, and somewhat horrified silence...


Before anyone gets all het up and up in arms, I do not dislike Kohl's either. Of course, this may be a result of my never having been acquainted with the glory that is Kohl's, or so I've been told. The closest one to me is far in terms of distance and time spent on the to' up highway/in traffic. So, since my MIL gave me a $20 GC I thought I would try to spend it. Unfortunately, their website just doesn't seem all that appealing to me (the website itself, I mean) and although there are some items that seem nice, I'm just not panting to get in my car to bring all those treasures home.

So, do I just regift my princely sum of $20 to my friend who does love Kohl's and would totally dig having an extra twenty to spend there? My MIL would never know or care and it's not like I would present it to said friend as if it was a special gift from me or something. But wouldn't that be better than letting it languish in my wallet for another year?

6 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

I 100% believe in regifiting. If you can't/won't use it and you know someone else will, go for it!

dmd said...

I think you should regift it.....to me :-)

K in the Mirror said...

Me! Me! Or buy all the tis the season round dinner plates you can and remember me on my birthday! :)

Kate said...

These ones? So cute!

K in the Mirror said...

Yes! And look how cheap they are now!

Tim said...

Kohls has cycles. Sometimes I love what they have. Sometimes it's the most boring store on earth.