Saturday, January 12, 2008

NERVOUS!!

Tomorrow morning. 4AM, the alarm will go off and there will be no hitting the snooze bar. We will get up, get dressed, eat a little peanut butter on bread, drink a little water and then skibble on out the door. Our bags are already packed.

I am wearing these shorts:
My name is on my bib, but it will be fun to hear anyone yelling for MSU. :) Of course, I'll also have a short-sleeved shirt, gloves, hat, water belt, heart rate monitor and watch... And in the little pouches on the belt I'll have Sport Beans, Shot Bloks (aka Turkish Delight), and GU. Chocolate Mint GU that tastes like melted Andes mints. Ryan says it's CANDY. Plus my cell phone and an inhaler for emergencies.

I'm all ready. I am terrified. I am excited. Ryan is taking an Ambien. I am taking nothing but my regular meds that make me drowsy. Bedtime is 8PM.


Wish us luck!!

No comments: