Thursday, January 31, 2008

Relief!!

A friend of mine suggested that I try Be Koool strips for my headache. Walgreens is all of 4 blocks away, but that would involve putting on something other than some pastel striped summer pajama pants and a 300-year old David Letterman show t-shirt of Ryan's. These are not things I am willing to do right now. So, I realized that perhaps, PERHAPS, at our house, we might have some ice packs. In fact, we have ice packs with nice cloth covers and straps with velcro. It is NOT pretty. But that smile is real. Finally, I am feeling some relief. Bless you, bless you, bless you!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Are you kidding? You look fabulous - totally rocking the ice pack on the head look! I, of coure, was looking incredibly hawt sporting my BeKool strip on Sunday, believe you me!

I'm so happy to hear that it's brought you some relief! I'm ready to cry just thinking about how much you must have been hurting and how miserable you've been feeling!

Junebug said...

Awww. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling good. But I am now happy that you are feeling better. And just so you know, that's a great picture!!

Loni said...

I am so glad that the ice pack is helping. The Be Koool thingys do help alot, and they aren't heavy and they stay put and last a very long time. Even when my headache is at my temple I sometimes find it helpful to put the cool pack on the back of my neck. I don't know why it works, but it does.

It is temporary and it is worth it. It is temporary and it is worth it. It is temporary and it is worth it.

zydeco fish said...

Kool photo. Glad it worked. I hate anything cold touching my body, so I am not eager to put an ice pack on my head.

Lainey-Paney said...

poor thing!

AlaneM said...

I must say you look purty cute in your latest fashon. Very ummm, cool...I know, that was pathetic but I blame it on my dad :)

Kate said...

I can't tell you guys how much your support means to me! I'm finally feeling better.