Thursday, January 31, 2008

This was not the way I wanted a 4-day weekend

I didn't sleep well last night. I was still awake at 3am. I was sleepy, but my head was throbbing so much I couldn't sleep. Sinus pain mostly. I woke up this morning feeling like death. I put on a dress and tights and heels because it usually makes me feel better to look nice and shuffled in to school. I realized that I forgot to give my 5th period an assignment yesterday. Ah well. I made it through 1st period just barely. I slept on the couch in the teachers' lounge during second because I am, above all, a professional. Napper. Third period was bad and I thought I was going to throw up. And I did. Although I managed to make it to the bathroom. I didn't have much in my tummy to toss, but it still hurt. And then I cried a little (because I'm 5), washed my face and mouth and went back to class. Before my 4th period class all the teachers on the hall told me to go downstairs and tell them I was leaving. I did and told them I wouldn't be back tomorrow. I have the days, so why not take them now? I'm now home on the couch. My legs are twitching, my big toe/toenail are rubbing against the blankie I'm under and it's making me crazy and my head still hurts a lot. So much that napping is impossible. Sigh. I wish I could read, but that nauseates me as well. I was worried that I might actually be sick, but headache-induced vomiting and nausea are usually just related to my headaches. Sigh. Shall I repeat the refrain? This is worth it. This is worth it. Poor Ryan is worried and I told him that this should be better very soon. Hopefully by this weekend? A girl can dream!

No comments: