Sunday, February 17, 2008

Diet Crack (Updated)

For a while, I was sneaking a sip of Diet Coke every morning. One sip. Hiding behind the refrigerator door. Ryan mocked me mercilessly.

So, one morning, I came down to this on the counter:

One beautiful Depression-glass shot glass of Diet Coke.

And then Ryan found me this glass...
But wait, I put it next to a 12oz. can so you can see the scale.It holds 2.5oz if you fill it up to the tippy-top and don't put any ice in it. And that's still too much caffeine for me. But it's tasty.


Bottoms up!

4 comments:

Loni said...

Your hubby is so sweet!

Kevin, Margaret, and Caroline said...

That little cup is precious.

Alli said...

Too funny! That's about as much caffiene (and sugar since I don't drink diet) as I can take, too.

Zolafan said...

1 liter = 33.8 oz of the nectar of the gods!!