Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going to the dr. on Saturday

Yes, on Saturday. Morning. It's going to completely jack up our little routine of working out followed by breakfast at La Madeleine.

I am so, so, so ready for this to be better. For the most part I don't feel bad, but I don't feel good. My poor innards are a mess. I still can't eat much. I'm just not interested. Ryan suggested beef (Beeeve) the other night and I was like, "Eh." He was like, "Are you OKAY?!?" Sigh. And don't get me started on when the cramping strikes during class. It's torture sitting there in pain.

Also, I feel like I'm on an upswing. Not in a pleasurable way. Just in a dizzy, disoriented, revved up and irritable way. In a waking up at 3:30 in the morning for no good reason way.

I just want to know one way or another what I'm going to take and how much. Yeah, I'm holding my breath for that one. Sometimes this really sucks.

4 comments:

AlaneM said...

Oh I'm so sorry, that just sucks! I've been praying that you & your doc will get your meds figured out asap. It's so hard with psyco meds though, all those wait-and-see-if-it-works times. Not fun at all!
Blessings,
Alane

AlaneM said...

Oh and I forgot...your cake looked fabulous...I laughed my bootie off about your smoothie mess - totally something I would do...sorry I have not commented in a while, more sickness in the house...and last but not least...did you get through singing at that funeral ok?
Now I'm done :)

Loni said...

Hang in there! Think of how nice it will be when everything is all good and working smoothly. My prayers are with you!

Kate said...

Thanks so much!