Saturday, February 16, 2008

Okay

Update on my mental and physical health:

I am better. A lot better. I don't feel good, but I don't feel bad.
My stomach hasn't hurt much today.
I'm exhausted.
I've been crying a lot.
I've been irritable.
I still can't read more than a few pages at a time.

We got up this morning and I drove to the club and did 70 minutes of cardio. My knees did not appreciate the elliptical trainer, unfortunately. And yes, I stretched before. Ryan ran from our house to the club and did some "abominable" work until I was done. Then we went out for breakfast. We ran into some of Ryan's running buddies, including one of our former doctors. It's strange to call her by her first name now.

We spent most of the day lounging around. I did some laundry. I know, I actually sometimes do it. And we went to Central Market for groceries. We ran into one of my teacher friends who hadn't met Ryan yet. Then we came home, made some pizza and rested. It's been storming off and on, so our favorite canine has been close by.


And in other news, Ryan just walked by, swinging a sparkling water bottle, slurring, "Another dead soldier." Yes, we are demented.

No comments: