Monday, February 11, 2008

Will I ever feel good again?

I am still tired. Exhausted. All I want to do is sleep.

My digestive system hates me. I'm not interested in food. I skip meals. I can turn down chocolate.


I.
CAN.
TURN.
DOWN.
CHOCOLATE.


Easily. That's the weirdest part.

And then there's the cramping and... Constantly. Every time I eat. I'm so tired of it.

I haven't been working out as much as I want because I feel bad and I'm lazy. I've lost 3 pounds and apparently, it was all muscle and now is fat. On my belly. Adding more weight to the pregnancy rumors at school. And church. And probably everywhere else I go.

Speaking of pregnancy rumors, I'm still thinking it's funny, but it could easily get to a place where it annoys me. I'm trying to focus on now and getting healthy. But it's hard to not be ALLOWED to get pregnant and having everyone asking me.

And don't get me started on the lab that seems to have lost my bloodwork. At this point, I'll just go and get stuck again. Maybe my blood levels are too high and that's why I feel like such crap.

And the dr's office that can't/won't work me in until a month has gone by between office visits. I can't take time off work right now. And every time she says she'll stay late, they call back later and cancel.

So, basically, I'm just whining.

3 comments:

K in the Mirror said...

So sorry, honey. :(

Lawfrog said...

That stinks! Maybe you do have too much blood, perhaps you need a vacation to Transylvania?

I hope you start to feel better. I know what it's like to just be dragging and not be able to get help from the doctors. HUGS!!

Kate said...

LMAO, Lawfrog! Maybe just some leeches? =)

Turns out, they found my bloodwork, so I don't need any for a while again. And the doc did email me quite a few times the other day and she's working with me, so that helps a lot.