Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

To us!

April 1, 2005

This picture was taken with black and white infrared film, which is why my dress appears white and not ruby. I really need to have the bottom half altered so I can wear it. Since I got it cleaned, it is gorgeous! Quick, someone invite me to a fancy ball!


Clothing aside, it's been something of a hard year, but we're closer and that's what matters. Since our wedding was a week past the 4th anniversary of our first date, we've been together for 7 years. It's hard to imagine what my life would be like without him. He's ever so dreamy. We sing duets... and he fixes my car. He is kind. He makes me laugh. What could be better?



And Lainey-Painey, this one is for you:

Door-1, Ryan-0

He took the little tape pieces off the next day since the Dermabond was enough to keep it closed. And used cover-up on it. Big globs. Good times.

7 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

AAAAHHHHH!
1. Thanks for the pic just for me!
2. You got married in a red dress? I knew I liked you!
My dress was 1/2 black & 1/2 white. I'll post pics some day! When people heard about my wedding dress...oh, let the talking start.

....but girl....you looked fabulous! I'm sure people gave you grief over it at first...but you rocked it!

Lainey-Paney said...

oh, happy anniversary!

Zolafan said...

wow, I wasn't even thinking how long it had been since you guys started dating, but that's right, it was the year we all started in the choir. Attention, Time, please stop slipping by so quickly!

Allow me to repeat from earlier tonight, happy anniversary to a wonderful couple!

the traditional third anniversary gift is leather, the contemporary gift is glass or crystal. interesting...

K in the Mirror said...

Happy anniversary!! I love that dress. And I had the best maid of honor dress EVAH. :)

zydeco fish said...

I really like that infrared pic. I hope you have a great day.

Alli said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lawfrog said...

I LOVE that you were married in a red dress. It is so beautiful. Congratulations on your anniversary. Every year brings joys and sorrows, ups and downs. It's nice to know you have someone solid and wonderful with whom to share it all.