And here are the rules if you decide to play along:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Before I got married I had 11 roommates. Yes, this is at least in part a comment about how difficult it is to live with me. Also, I moved a lot.
2. I have lived on four continents.
3. I LOVE red meat and Ryan likes it--thinks it's OK. He has converted to the occasional medium rare steak cooked on the grill.
4. I can't eat enough salad. And if there's a vinaigrette on it and no one (other than Ryan) is around, I'll find some way to get it out of the bowl and into my mouth, including tipping the bowl and pouring it directly into my mouth.
5. I currently own nearly 1100 books.
6. I used to play the French horn. Badly.
7. I have the same first name as my great-great-grandmother's sister. Her nickname was Black Kate. My mom said it was because of her temper. I'm nothing like that. Nothing...
I think just about everyone has done this now, but if you haven't and want to, consider yourself tagged.