Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Point and laugh...

I log in to Netflix and it's asking me to rate some movies we've seen lately. It gives some suggestions based on a few that we've seen recently sorted by category:

Pre-20th Century Period Pieces
Based on your interest in:
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Importance of Being Earnest

British TV Dramas
Based on your interest in:
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • By the Pricking of My Thumbs

Films from the United Kingdom
Based on your interest in:
  • Love Actually
  • The Importance of Being Earnest
  • The Importance of Being Earnest

Romantic Comedies
Based on your interest in:
  • Love Actually
  • The Importance of Being Earnest
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream



And.....


Movies for 8-10 Year Olds
Based on your interest in:
  • The Batman: Season 2
  • The Batman: Season 3
  • The Batman: Season 4


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ryan's response? HEY! (said in Cartman's voice)


I am such a bad wife. Not to mention the fact that I sleep with a plush toy pig and am hooked on Degrassi the Next Generation and Gossip Girl, so I really can't be throwing stones.

7 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Hey! I love Gossip Girl. LOVE. I'm going to post my thoughts on the finale on the tv blog.

KatieBug said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

zydeco fish said...

Degrassi? I have never seen an episode of either series.

Mary said...

I secretly love Degrassi! I've been watching it for years! Shhhh!

I haven't seen most of the movies on your list, but I've read most of that British Lit.

Now I want to see the newest P&P movie (with that one girl... whats-her-name... something that starts with a K...?) and she's in Atonement too. Now that I read the books, I'd like to see the movies.

How was the final exam? Did you ruin Sr Skip Day? hahaha

Kate said...

ZF- You're Canadian, for pete's sake. No Degressi? Not even the original series back in the 80's?

Mary- the new P&P movie is good--Kiera Knightly. And the senior skip day fun will continue since they have to come in during lunch tomorrow to write their essays. I told them if they're late, too bad. I am going to be a huge bitch, too, if they're loud or disruptive while other kids are testing. One more day and then it's finals...

AlaneM said...

Hey I used to sleep with a teddy bear!
Hubby was a tad jealous though so I had to switch to a plain ole pillow *sigh*

Kate said...

AlaneM- did you see the post with Jesus and Piglet? Jesus usually hangs on the wall, but was temporarily moved due to the project. Piglet, on the other hand? Thinks it's HIS bed and that he lets us sleep there.

I am a sick, sad woman.