Sunday, May 25, 2008

Project Update

I spent all day working on the office and have located large patches of what has been called "desktop" and "floor."

This is what Ryan did...

...windows out and temporary screens in--which worked very nicely, thank you...
...window trim after he sawed off the grill...
...after he sanded the rough edges, patched and painted...
...windows back in and ready for paint and trim...
...outside view...
Good times. One of the neighbors said he's next. Ryan responded that he can't afford him. I, however, can. Because he gives me a discount. Uh... yeah...

3 comments:

zydeco fish said...

What a handy guy, that Ryan is.

AlaneM said...

Wow, he's quite the handy-dude. Nice to have around the house!
I checked out the project from beginning to end, quite the process - I think I'd be in the office with you!

Kate said...

ZF & AlaneM- he is wonderfully handy, which saves us lots of money. And makes our house pretty. Now he's framing inside. I can't wait to post the "after" pictures. =)

And then it's on to the floors...