Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City: The Movie

My friend and I went last night (Friday) at 10:45. It was sold out. There were about 10 men in the audience, including my friend. When the movie started, the audience applauded. Everyone laughed and gasped at the same time and when it got sad I heard someone sobbing. The story was fun and the ending was satisfying and what it needed to be. And the dresses.... oh, the dresses... And all of the glorious shoes and bags and... The raccoon in me was in heaven.

What a delicious movie and so fun to see it on opening night with everyone else.

And yes, lots of people were dressed up. =)

7 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Dressed up how? What did you wear?

I will prob go during the day/morning sometime with all the teens.

What is with the State vs Kate thing??

Kate said...

I wore a brown sundress with the new brown high-heeled sandals I got. I'll post pictures.

You're the first person who noticed (or commented). I got a speeding ticket and have deferred adjudication. Basically, if I keep my nose clean for another 2 months the ticket goes away. No fine, no points on license, no effect on insurance.

Shoeaddict said...

I thought I missed something. I was thinking, "Oh, no! Did Kate snap and hurt one of those hair-braned Seniors?" Cause I would've already!

Cannot wait to see the dress and shoes.

Kate said...

I'm not going to say I wasn't tempted. I did get to sit with them today at graduation. That's why I put up with their crap.

I posted about the shoes!!

zydeco fish said...

I am waiting for this to be shown on broadcast TV in about three years. Yes, I am that excited.

Lainey-Paney said...

someone was SOBBING?
Are you kidding me?

Kate said...

ZF- it's okay.

Lainey- I thought it was a little bit of an over-reaction, also. I thought it might have touched a nerve? Or maybe she had too many pre-movie Cosmos!