Thursday, May 01, 2008

Why am I so tired?

All. The. Time.

I've been sleeping at night, which is glorious. Usually around 9 or 10, up at 6ish. I feel a little drowsy in the morning, but today I was falling asleep in class, came home and napped, made some dinner and now I'm ready for bed again. What is wrong with me? I don't think it's the new pill--it's kind of a melatonin thing and it's helping me sleep. But I'm still exhausted during the day. Most days.

I'm so tired of being exhausted. And the brain fog continues. It's hard to tell if it's worse, but I'm still having trouble with it misfiring. I'll be in class and talking about something and then I'll completely blank on something simple like a major character's name. I don't which I worry about more--appearing nuts in front of my students or just stupid. Honestly, I really hate the latter the most. My recall is bad, but I seem to be okay on a deeper level or maybe that's what I'm just telling myself.

2 comments:

zydeco fish said...

I have similar brain freezes and i attribute them to aging. It is very frustrating.

AlaneM said...

Oh that sucks...your in my prayers dearie!!