Monday, June 16, 2008

And while we're talking about food...

... we got pecan-encrusted salmon at Central Market today. It's been forever since Ryan grilled fish, so we went the easy route this time. He wrapped it in cedar wraps that he got for Christmas (thanks!). He also grilled some apples that I quartered and skewered. I boiled some corn and we had some pinot grigio. And because our dinner wasn't decadent enough, I made an appetizer...
I even made homemade cocktail sauce.


Yes, I might need a little more lithium. Me and Rachael Ray. Seriously. It's been a hard week. Sigh.

5 comments:

Packsaddle said...

And you're worried about your property taxes?

Sheesh.

I bet that meal set you back about $45 dollars.

Sounds yummy though!

shoeaddict said...

I love fish and I love shrimp!


I love you and will be here tomorrow if you want to chat.

Kate said...

Thanks, Shoeaddict! Isn't living on the Gulf Coast great? All the delicious fish! I want to hear about that crawfish boil you went to!

AlaneM said...

Ok now you're rubbing it in. Chocolate chips cookies...salmon...shrimp...I wanna come over for dinner!!!

zydeco fish said...

Wow, how unbelievably gourmet of you.