Thursday, June 05, 2008

On a less controversial note

Ryan and I are sick. Allergies, cold, sinus infections? Yes. Coughing, sneezing, phlegm, snot? Yes. We've gone through bottles of cough syrup (no City of Syrup, though), Kleenex, bags of cough drops... It's disgusting at our house. I got out of breath walking up the stairs yesterday. Not good.

Ryan is much worse than I am. He came home early today, passing by the doctor on the way. She gave him an antibiotic. He's sitting here miserable and sweating. He'll be at home tomorrow. And I'll be home before noon. Fuuuuun weekend. I may be going running alone on Saturday.

Tonight I made beef stew. Delicious! And very good for someone with a sore throat and a cough. And me, too.

5 comments:

shoeaddict said...

We all have been sick. My mom went to the doctor. I was sick the first two days we were in St Thomas.

I hope you two are better soon.

K in the Mirror said...

Houston is known as the City of Syrup? That is just plain weird.

I hope you guys are better soon. :)

zydeco fish said...

You paint a very vivid picture, perhaps too vivid. I hope you get well soon.

Mary said...

Ewww, ick. Hope you both feel better very soon!

AlaneM said...

Blech, I hate being sick! It always seems worse in nice weather too - insult to injury.
I hope you two feel better soon!