Saturday, June 14, 2008

Prescription: One Cheeseburger

Usually, this is how I feel about myself, although in all honesty I am currently craving sushi...

The cheeseburger is for the model in this post. Here's the thing(s):

1. That suit is cute
2. You'd have to wax everything and glue it on so it wouldn't slip down or worse
3. That body isn't one that exercises much
4. The only way to look like that is to be naturally skinny skinny skinny or quit eating

But then, who am I judge? I'm happy with this body. Nobody's using it in ads, but that's okay. Most days I'm pretty happy with what I've got. And yes, I bought this suit!
And I bet it was a lot cheaper ($30) than the ones in this post!

11 comments:

Loni said...

You're smokin'. I'm jealous. :)

K in the Mirror said...

You look awesome. And that other girl needs WAAAAY more than one cheeseburger.

Dude. I so heard your mom's voice when I typed that. :)

KatieBug said...

She needs a whole cow! You on the other hand look great!

Julie said...

I don't want to judge other people's bodies, but that girl's is disgusting; the poor thing is probably sick. Someone should be taking her to a hospital, not using her in ads. And you look awesome!

Mary said...

You look amazing! I'd love to look like that in a bikini! I'm sticking to wearing a beach tent...

That chickie needs a stack of cheeseburgers with fries!! And some sun! Ick that girl was sickly looking!

shoeaddict said...

You look great!

Kate said...

Thanks so much ladies! I didn't realize how much I needed a little positive reinforcement. Sometimes I need to look beyond whatever flaws and imperfections I think I have. And that suit makes me feel like a hottie and a half!

Kate said...

Oh, and K, I totally heard my mom, too! =)

AlaneM said...

Oh my goodness girl you are HOT! I bet your hubby can't keep his hands to himself when you've got that baby on :)

I think that model is icky & looks sick. Like a shrunken old lady without the wrinkles.

Alli said...

That girl is sickly skinny. Ew. *shudder*

You, on the other hand, look FABULOUS. You ARE a hottie and a half! That's a great suit, too.

twithhoney said...

I didn't get to see the sickly skinny girl but I have found myself noticing that many swimsuit models are not healthy looking. To be that skinny you can't exercise cause then you develop muscle that adds bulk to your body.

You look great in that tankini and I adore the price tag!!